Courts and children’s contact services:

If you decide to go to court for a decision about your child/children, the court may order you to participate in supervised changeovers, or for the time that a parent or other family member spends with a child to be supervised at Stepping Stones Supervision. You may go back to court if the court order expires, if Stepping Stones Supervision is unable to continue to provide its services, or if the Service recommends a variation of the order in writing to you and the other parent. If you and the other parent agree in writing to new arrangements for spending time with your child, you may need to return to court for consent orders to e made. The court will only make a consent order if it is in the child’s best interests to do so.